The bag is an essential item of an CollegeFashionista/o. Whether heading to the local coffee shop to study, taking the train to your internship, or going out on the town with your friends, having the perfect bag for the right occasion is crutical. After finding these fashionable friends illustrating their affinity for their perfect bags, we've decided to compile a list of our favorite must-have bags for the CollegeFashionista/o. Have a personal favorite of your own? Let us know by tweeting it to us @CFashionista!
- Xhilaration, Multi Fruit Print Backpack
- Madewell, Herschel Supply Company Classic Backpack
- Emily Cho, Raw Edge Shopper
- Urban Outfitters, Woven Tote Bag
- Coach, Classic Leather Duffle
- Rebecca Minkoff, Morning After Bag
- Cambridge Satchel Company, Leather Mock Croc Satchel
- Steven Madden, Bpandori Cross Body Satchel
- ASOS, Multi Zip Cat Clutch
- Diane von Furstenberg, Lytton Clutch
Spotted: 3.1 Philip Lim always seems to be spot on when it comes to must-have bags. His Fall 2012 runway show was full of gorgeous totes and clutches that will top the list of every Fashionista.