Believe it or not Fashionista/os spring break is right around the corner and whether you’re heading to the coastal waters of the Caribbean or home to visit the fam, it’s time to start preparing for the change of seasons. One thing I love about spring is the emergence of daring colors and printed fabrics. This gives budding and even the most experienced of Fashionistas/os the ability to experiment with lighter fabrics and accessories.
This Fashionista exhibits everything I love about spring. Although she still pairs darker colors like her royal blue wool jacket with gray jeans there is nothing dreary about this look. She also displays her striped shirt which is one of spring’s classic trends. The Satorialist has captured stripes on Fashionistas around the world including this Fashionista from London.
To fulfill your spring needs, here is a list of my favorite striped clothing and fablolus accessories:
1. Hello, Good Day Dress from Anthropologie
2. Kimchi Blue Linen Bucket Bag from Urban Outfitters
3. Nice and Nautical Top from LuLu’s – funky stripes
4. Sea Charm Necklace from Urban Outfitters
5. Striped Cowl Cardi from NastyGal
6. Bouquet of Stripes tee from Anthropologie (ruffles AND stripes… yes please!)
7. Adorable navy flats from Forever21