There are so many things I look forward to about fall. The color of the leaves. The pumpkin-spiced everything. And, of course, boots.
Any Fashionista knows the importance of having a variety of boots. Like this Fashionista, her booties are the perfect complement to her ensemble. Her black dress, red belt and army-inspired jacket are topped off with a pair of black leather booties and ankle socks. By keeping her boots on the shorter side, it elongates her legs and lets her gams shine even in the crisp fall air.
To kick off the week, I have put together a list of my favorite style of boots for this fall. Take a look and let us know what your pair you are rocking this season!
- Booties: rag & bone Newbury
- Desert boots: Sam Edelman Petty Roccia
- Over-the-knee boots: Jean-Michael Cazabat Panpan
- Motorcycle boots: Ash Tokyo
- The perfect everyday boot: Dr. Martens 1460